Broad Spectrum (UVA/UVB) Sunscreen
UVA protection rating: PA++++
The PA rating measures protection against UVA rays only, and ranges from PA+ to PA++++. UVA rays are so-called “aging” rays.
UVB protection rating: SPF 50
The SPF rating measures protection against UVB rays only. UVB rays are so-called “sunburn” rays.
Water/sweat resistant (40 minutes)
Net Wt. 1.7 fl. oz. / 50 mL
45-day supply based on typical use
- Shake well before each use.
- Apply liberally and evenly to face and body in a single direction (versus rubbing back and forth or in circular motions). This will allow for a smooth, even, and unbelievably sheer application.
Blend well – take a few extra seconds to blend thoroughly, then allow to set. This may take a minute or two.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Apply at least a nickel-sized amount OR generously dispense onto the length of 2 fingers then apply to face
- Use additional product for neck and body
- For deeper skin tones, apply gradually in small amounts, blending in between layers until the full amount is applied
- Total Protection™ No-Show™ Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 can be enjoyed by all!
- Can be used on face, body, and hands
- Blends completely sheer with most skin tones
- Can be enjoyed by men, women, and children
Zinc Oxide 10%
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Methicone, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propanediol, Tridecyl Salicylate, C13-15 Alkane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Silica, Maltodextrin, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/ Polyhydroxystearate/ Sebacate, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Mushroom) Extract, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate.